Why aren't all the information for all blocks being saved to data?

Author
gondegoogoo
Associate Member (190 reputation)Associate Member (190 reputation)Associate Member (190 reputation)Associate Member (190 reputation)Associate Member (190 reputation)Associate Member (190 reputation)Associate Member (190 reputation)Associate Member (190 reputation)Associate Member (190 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi,
I'm checking my data, and I realise that not all information is being saved to my data. 
I  have 3 blocks, and only Block 2 (where the actual response is) is being saved. Block 1 and 3 are instructional trials. i would still like to save the data for Block 1 and 3 to look at latency. 
How do I check it?

Thanks!

Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
gondegoogoo - Tuesday, November 7, 2017
Hi,
I'm checking my data, and I realise that not all information is being saved to my data. 
I  have 3 blocks, and only Block 2 (where the actual response is) is being saved. Block 1 and 3 are instructional trials. i would still like to save the data for Block 1 and 3 to look at latency. 
How do I check it?

Thanks!

Whether information for a given <block> or <trial> element is recorded is determined by the element's /recorddata attribute. If it is set to /recorddata = false as

<block example>
/ recorddata = false
</block>

the data is not logged. Change the attribute to 'true'

<block example>
/ recorddata = true
</block>

if you wish to capture the data.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...