Protect script and FTP credentials

Author
francescodf
Partner Member (556 reputation)Partner Member (556 reputation)Partner Member (556 reputation)Partner Member (556 reputation)Partner Member (556 reputation)Partner Member (556 reputation)Partner Member (556 reputation)Partner Member (556 reputation)Partner Member (556 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi,

I'm writing a script using INQUISIT WEB 5. I would like to encrypt it but without the password being visible to everyone in the html code. Is it possible?

Can I hide ftp credentials within the script? The results will be uploaded to my server via ftp.

Thank you
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
francescodf - Monday, December 11, 2017
Hi,

I'm writing a script using INQUISIT WEB 5. I would like to encrypt it but without the password being visible to everyone in the html code. Is it possible?

Can I hide ftp credentials within the script? The results will be uploaded to my server via ftp.

Thank you

I think that should be possible.

francescodf
francescodf
Partner Member (556 reputation)Partner Member (556 reputation)Partner Member (556 reputation)Partner Member (556 reputation)Partner Member (556 reputation)Partner Member (556 reputation)Partner Member (556 reputation)Partner Member (556 reputation)Partner Member (556 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
How can I do this? 

Many thanks
Francesco

Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
francescodf - Monday, December 11, 2017
How can I do this? 

Many thanks
Francesco

When you host the launch page for the script on the millisecond.com server, it should be possible to specify the password needed to decrypt the script when uploading an encrypted script file. That password, then, should not show up in plaintext in the HTML source code, but in an obfuscated fashion. If you'd like to DM me a link to your launch page as well as the password you are planning to use, I should be able to help you set this up. It should also be possible to use that obfuscated password if you ultimately plan to host the launch page on your own server.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search