Next button label for preinstructions

Author
kd01
Respected Member (443 reputation)Respected Member (443 reputation)Respected Member (443 reputation)Respected Member (443 reputation)Respected Member (443 reputation)Respected Member (443 reputation)Respected Member (443 reputation)Respected Member (443 reputation)Respected Member (443 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi all,

I am trying to show instructions for a task with an html page and would like it so at the bottom of each page is a back and next page. What I find is that when I use the command preinstructions to present the html pages before the practice trial on the last page before the trials there is just a blank button rather than a labeled next button on the bottom right corner. Is there a way to ensure this button appears with the label next rather than blank?

Thanks!
Kate

Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
kd01 - Friday, December 15, 2017
Hi all,

I am trying to show instructions for a task with an html page and would like it so at the bottom of each page is a back and next page. What I find is that when I use the command preinstructions to present the html pages before the practice trial on the last page before the trials there is just a blank button rather than a labeled next button on the bottom right corner. Is there a way to ensure this button appears with the label next rather than blank?

Thanks!
Kate

For the label of the last page of the set, you need to specify the <instruct> element's /finishlabel attribute.

kd01
kd01
Respected Member (443 reputation)Respected Member (443 reputation)Respected Member (443 reputation)Respected Member (443 reputation)Respected Member (443 reputation)Respected Member (443 reputation)Respected Member (443 reputation)Respected Member (443 reputation)Respected Member (443 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Dave - Friday, December 15, 2017
kd01 - Friday, December 15, 2017
Hi all,

Thanks!
Kate

For the label of the last page of the set, you need to specify the <instruct> element's /finishlabel attribute.

Thank you!

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search