Afraid IAT data did not save in useable way

Author
alrj13
Associate Member (205 reputation)Associate Member (205 reputation)Associate Member (205 reputation)Associate Member (205 reputation)Associate Member (205 reputation)Associate Member (205 reputation)Associate Member (205 reputation)Associate Member (205 reputation)Associate Member (205 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Below is how my IAT data saved, but I do not see d-scores. Is there a way to calculate d-scores from what saved? Thanks!

Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
alrj13 - Saturday, December 30, 2017
Below is how my IAT data saved, but I do not see d-scores. Is there a way to calculate d-scores from what saved? Thanks!

If those are all the columns in the data files, then no, the data does not contain any calculated D-scores. You either used an ancient IAT script that didn't include the logic to calculated D at all or you altered the script's <data> element by accident, such as to include the expressions responsible for calculating D.

The data is not useless, though. You can, of course, calculate D-scores from the raw latency and correctness data available in the data files.

alrj13
alrj13
Associate Member (205 reputation)Associate Member (205 reputation)Associate Member (205 reputation)Associate Member (205 reputation)Associate Member (205 reputation)Associate Member (205 reputation)Associate Member (205 reputation)Associate Member (205 reputation)Associate Member (205 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Dave - Tuesday, January 2, 2018

If those are all the columns in the data files, then no, the data does not contain any calculated D-scores. You either used an ancient IAT script that didn't include the logic to calculated D at all or you altered the script's <data> element by accident, such as to include the expressions responsible for calculating D.

The data is not useless, though. You can, of course, calculate D-scores from the raw latency and correctness data available in the data files.

Thank you. Do you happen to have a link to such syntax?
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
alrj13 - Monday, July 2, 2018
Dave - Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Thank you. Do you happen to have a link to such syntax?

SPSS syntax you can use / adapt is available at the bottom of the IAT page in the library, under "SPSS Scripts for Data Analysis":
https://www.millisecond.com/download/library/IAT/

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search