Identifying group condition from data file when using batchscript

Identifying group condition from data file when using batchscript

Author
juliasmith
Associate Member
Associate Member (158 reputation)Associate Member (158 reputation)Associate Member (158 reputation)Associate Member (158 reputation)Associate Member (158 reputation)Associate Member (158 reputation)Associate Member (158 reputation)Associate Member (158 reputation)Associate Member (158 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Hi there,

I am using the 'batchscript' function to randomize the other of the tasks I am administering to participants (n-back and OSPAN). I am wondering how to identify their condition (i.e. which task they did first) in the data files? It doesn't seem to be the 'groupID' column and I am not sure how to identify this. Thank you! 

Dave
Dave
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (418K reputation)Supreme Being (418K reputation)Supreme Being (418K reputation)Supreme Being (418K reputation)Supreme Being (418K reputation)Supreme Being (418K reputation)Supreme Being (418K reputation)Supreme Being (418K reputation)Supreme Being (418K reputation)

Group: Administrators
juliasmith - Wednesday, January 31, 2018
Hi there,

I am using the 'batchscript' function to randomize the other of the tasks I am administering to participants (n-back and OSPAN). I am wondering how to identify their condition (i.e. which task they did first) in the data files? It doesn't seem to be the 'groupID' column and I am not sure how to identify this. Thank you! 

See https://www.millisecond.com/forums/Topic13856.aspx

juliasmith
juliasmith
Associate Member
Associate Member (158 reputation)Associate Member (158 reputation)Associate Member (158 reputation)Associate Member (158 reputation)Associate Member (158 reputation)Associate Member (158 reputation)Associate Member (158 reputation)Associate Member (158 reputation)Associate Member (158 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Dave - Wednesday, January 31, 2018
juliasmith - Wednesday, January 31, 2018
Hi there,

See https://www.millisecond.com/forums/Topic13856.aspx

Thanks Dave! 

GO

Reading This Topic

Login
Existing Account
Email Address:

Password:

Social Logins

Select a Forum....

Millisecond Forums

Search