Identifying group condition from data file when using batchscript

Author
juliasmith
Esteemed Member (1.6K reputation)Esteemed Member (1.6K reputation)Esteemed Member (1.6K reputation)Esteemed Member (1.6K reputation)Esteemed Member (1.6K reputation)Esteemed Member (1.6K reputation)Esteemed Member (1.6K reputation)Esteemed Member (1.6K reputation)Esteemed Member (1.6K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi there,

I am using the 'batchscript' function to randomize the other of the tasks I am administering to participants (n-back and OSPAN). I am wondering how to identify their condition (i.e. which task they did first) in the data files? It doesn't seem to be the 'groupID' column and I am not sure how to identify this. Thank you! 

Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
juliasmith - Wednesday, January 31, 2018
Hi there,

I am using the 'batchscript' function to randomize the other of the tasks I am administering to participants (n-back and OSPAN). I am wondering how to identify their condition (i.e. which task they did first) in the data files? It doesn't seem to be the 'groupID' column and I am not sure how to identify this. Thank you! 

See https://www.millisecond.com/forums/Topic13856.aspx

juliasmith
juliasmith
Esteemed Member (1.6K reputation)Esteemed Member (1.6K reputation)Esteemed Member (1.6K reputation)Esteemed Member (1.6K reputation)Esteemed Member (1.6K reputation)Esteemed Member (1.6K reputation)Esteemed Member (1.6K reputation)Esteemed Member (1.6K reputation)Esteemed Member (1.6K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Dave - Wednesday, January 31, 2018
juliasmith - Wednesday, January 31, 2018
Hi there,

See https://www.millisecond.com/forums/Topic13856.aspx

Thanks Dave! 

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search