Assigning conditions and labeling in data file

Author
Mbrantang
Associate Member (204 reputation)Associate Member (204 reputation)Associate Member (204 reputation)Associate Member (204 reputation)Associate Member (204 reputation)Associate Member (204 reputation)Associate Member (204 reputation)Associate Member (204 reputation)Associate Member (204 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi,
I’m trying to assign three groups of images as separate conditions. To do this I utilized 3 separate to target the 3 separate . Doing this works but lacks the labeling in the data file. I don’t want the images to have decernable names so that’s not an option. If anyone have a better idea on how to do this please let me know.

Current setup
Trial -> picture-> items
Noreplace

Thanks
Magnus
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
Mbrantang - Sunday, February 4, 2018
Hi, I’m trying to assign three groups of images as separate conditions. To do this I utilized 3 separate to target the 3 separate . Doing this works but lacks the labeling in the data file. I don’t want the images to have decernable names so that’s not an option. If anyone have a better idea on how to do this please let me know. Current setupTrial -> picture-> itemsNoreplaceThanks Magnus

You should be able to do this by setting up three conditions / groups in a <variables> element:

https://www.millisecond.com/support/docs/v4/html/language/elements/variables.htm

I.e. something like

<trial mytrial>
/ stimulusframes = [1=mypicture]
</trial>

<picture a>
/ items = aitems
</picture>

<picture b>
/ items = bitems
</picture>

<picture c>
/ items = citems