keyboard scancode for "82"

keyboard scancode for "82"

Author
nrouhani
Respected Member
Respected Member (388 reputation)Respected Member (388 reputation)Respected Member (388 reputation)Respected Member (388 reputation)Respected Member (388 reputation)Respected Member (388 reputation)Respected Member (388 reputation)Respected Member (388 reputation)Respected Member (388 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
hello, 

I am running an experiment where only 0-5 are valid responses. I am getting a good number of "82" in responses and according to the scancode table that is "ins", but is it possible that on some keyboards it's the key for 0? 

thank you! 
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (418K reputation)Supreme Being (418K reputation)Supreme Being (418K reputation)Supreme Being (418K reputation)Supreme Being (418K reputation)Supreme Being (418K reputation)Supreme Being (418K reputation)Supreme Being (418K reputation)Supreme Being (418K reputation)

Group: Administrators
nrouhani - Monday, February 12, 2018
hello, 

I am running an experiment where only 0-5 are valid responses. I am getting a good number of "82" in responses and according to the scancode table that is "ins", but is it possible that on some keyboards it's the key for 0? 

thank you! 

Yes, 82 is the scancode for the digit 5 key on a standard keyboard's numpad:

GO

Reading This Topic

Login
Existing Account
Email Address:

Password:

Social Logins

Select a Forum....

Millisecond Forums

Search