keyboard scancode for "82"

Author
nrouhani
Distinguished Member (3.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.3K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
hello, 

I am running an experiment where only 0-5 are valid responses. I am getting a good number of "82" in responses and according to the scancode table that is "ins", but is it possible that on some keyboards it's the key for 0? 

thank you! 
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
nrouhani - Monday, February 12, 2018
hello, 

I am running an experiment where only 0-5 are valid responses. I am getting a good number of "82" in responses and according to the scancode table that is "ins", but is it possible that on some keyboards it's the key for 0? 

thank you! 

Yes, 82 is the scancode for the digit 5 key on a standard keyboard's numpad:

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search