image/picture for a slider question

Author
shane
Esteemed Member (1.6K reputation)Esteemed Member (1.6K reputation)Esteemed Member (1.6K reputation)Esteemed Member (1.6K reputation)Esteemed Member (1.6K reputation)Esteemed Member (1.6K reputation)Esteemed Member (1.6K reputation)Esteemed Member (1.6K reputation)Esteemed Member (1.6K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I need to have participants respond to an image using a slider, but can't quite figure out how to insert an image into a slider question.  It's just one question.  (I also need that item to appear randomly among three other surveys, but I think I know how to handle that part via the page element).  The measure/image is below. The text also has to go along with it, but doe does not have to be part of the image.  Thanks in advance.  

https://www.millisecond.com/forums/Uploads/Images/a287006c-edfb-4e1b-ace0-6566.jpg

Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
shane - Wednesday, March 7, 2018
I need to have participants respond to an image using a slider, but can't quite figure out how to insert an image into a slider question.  It's just one question.  (I also need that item to appear randomly among three other surveys, but I think I know how to handle that part via the page element).  The measure/image is below. The text also has to go along with it, but doe does not have to be part of the image.  Thanks in advance.  

https://www.millisecond.com/forums/Uploads/Images/a287006c-edfb-4e1b-ace0-6566.jpg

You'd have to specify an <image> element and a <slider> element. Position and size them both such that they align as needed. Then display them both via the <surveypage>'s /questions attribute.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search