Multiple millisecond scripts

Author
barlab
Respected Member (472 reputation)Respected Member (472 reputation)Respected Member (472 reputation)Respected Member (472 reputation)Respected Member (472 reputation)Respected Member (472 reputation)Respected Member (472 reputation)Respected Member (472 reputation)Respected Member (472 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello,
I am trying to create a script that includes multiple tasks from the millisecond test library.  I am new to programming and have simply tried to paste all of the scripts into the same window. When I do this, however, I get some errors because "defaults" for example are defined more than once. Sometimes it's not a problem as I can just change all the minimum versions to be the same, but when it comes to the canvasaspectratio's I am not sure what to do. Can I just add a 'default2' or something like that to differentiate them? Any tips for running multiple tests within the same experiment would be very much appreciated.
Thank you
Alex
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
barlab - Saturday, March 10, 2018
Hello,
I am trying to create a script that includes multiple tasks from the millisecond test library.  I am new to programming and have simply tried to paste all of the scripts into the same window. When I do this, however, I get some errors because "defaults" for example are defined more than once. Sometimes it's not a problem as I can just change all the minimum versions to be the same, but when it comes to the canvasaspectratio's I am not sure what to do. Can I just add a 'default2' or something like that to differentiate them? Any tips for running multiple tests within the same experiment would be very much appreciated.
Thank you
Alex

The easiest way is to use the <batch> element:

http://www.millisecond.com/support/docs/v5/html/howto/multiplescripts.htm

barlab
barlab
Respected Member (472 reputation)Respected Member (472 reputation)Respected Member (472 reputation)Respected Member (472 reputation)Respected Member (472 reputation)Respected Member (472 reputation)Respected Member (472 reputation)Respected Member (472 reputation)Respected Member (472 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Dave - Monday, March 12, 2018
barlab - Saturday, March 10, 2018
Hello,
Thank you
Alex

The easiest way is to use the <batch> element:

http://www.millisecond.com/support/docs/v5/html/howto/multiplescripts.htm

thank you!!
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore