Conditional set of stimuli

Author
Shlomo Hareli
Guru (6.4K reputation)Guru (6.4K reputation)Guru (6.4K reputation)Guru (6.4K reputation)Guru (6.4K reputation)Guru (6.4K reputation)Guru (6.4K reputation)Guru (6.4K reputation)Guru (6.4K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi
I am looking for an example of s program in which stimuli that are presented in a following trial depend on the response of the participants. Specifically, they see only these stimuli to which their response was Yes in the prior trial. Also, how can I have in the data output the stimuli that were selected correctly? 
Thanks much
Shlomo 
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
shareli - Saturday, March 10, 2018
Hi
I am looking for an example of s program in which stimuli that are presented in a following trial depend on the response of the participants. Specifically, they see only these stimuli to which their response was Yes in the prior trial. Also, how can I have in the data output the stimuli that were selected correctly? 
Thanks much
Shlomo 

See e.g. https://www.millisecond.com/forums/Topic4571.aspx

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search