Conditional set of stimuli

Conditional set of stimuli

Author
Shlomo Hareli
Esteemed Member
Esteemed Member (2.5K reputation)Esteemed Member (2.5K reputation)Esteemed Member (2.5K reputation)Esteemed Member (2.5K reputation)Esteemed Member (2.5K reputation)Esteemed Member (2.5K reputation)Esteemed Member (2.5K reputation)Esteemed Member (2.5K reputation)Esteemed Member (2.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Hi
I am looking for an example of s program in which stimuli that are presented in a following trial depend on the response of the participants. Specifically, they see only these stimuli to which their response was Yes in the prior trial. Also, how can I have in the data output the stimuli that were selected correctly? 
Thanks much
Shlomo 
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (428K reputation)Supreme Being (428K reputation)Supreme Being (428K reputation)Supreme Being (428K reputation)Supreme Being (428K reputation)Supreme Being (428K reputation)Supreme Being (428K reputation)Supreme Being (428K reputation)Supreme Being (428K reputation)

Group: Administrators
shareli - Saturday, March 10, 2018
Hi
I am looking for an example of s program in which stimuli that are presented in a following trial depend on the response of the participants. Specifically, they see only these stimuli to which their response was Yes in the prior trial. Also, how can I have in the data output the stimuli that were selected correctly? 
Thanks much
Shlomo 

See e.g. https://www.millisecond.com/forums/Topic4571.aspx

GO

Reading This Topic

Login
Existing Account
Email Address:

Password:

Social Logins

Select a Forum....

Millisecond Forums