[Please help] Fail to upload htm_file to Inquisit Web 5

Author
AAAleung
Associate Member (100 reputation)Associate Member (100 reputation)Associate Member (100 reputation)Associate Member (100 reputation)Associate Member (100 reputation)Associate Member (100 reputation)Associate Member (100 reputation)Associate Member (100 reputation)Associate Member (100 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi,

In my script I have included a few htmlpage elements for better control of the instructions format.
Things can be perfectly displayed when scripts are running in Inquisit 5 Lab.
Each XXXX.htm comes with a XXXXhtm_file folder(which include the images within my htmlpage) in the local drive.
When I try to upload my scripts to Inquisit Web, I could only upload the .htm file but not the respective htm_file folder.

What should I do? How can I upload the whole folder ?
Else how could I display the images in my htmlpage elements instructions ??

Thanks a lot!!!

Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
AAAleung - Wednesday, April 11, 2018
Hi, In my script I have included a few htmlpage elements for better control of the instructions format. Things can be perfectly displayed when scripts are running in Inquisit 5 Lab. Each XXXX.htm comes with a XXXXhtm_file folder(which include the images within my htmlpage) in the local drive. When I try to upload my scripts to Inquisit Web, I could only upload the .htm file but not the respective htm_file folder. What should I do? How can I upload the whole folder ?Else how could I display the images in my htmlpage elements instructions ??Thanks a lot!!!

This sounds like you're creating those HTMLs with a word processor like Micrrosoft Word. That's not a good idea, generally. Word creates terrible HTML code, and unnecessarily puts files in subfolders. Your best bet is to use a dedicated HTML editor like Kompozer to create your HTML files.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search