Can likert and survey questions be orally delivered?

Author
Christina
Associate Member (178 reputation)Associate Member (178 reputation)Associate Member (178 reputation)Associate Member (178 reputation)Associate Member (178 reputation)Associate Member (178 reputation)Associate Member (178 reputation)Associate Member (178 reputation)Associate Member (178 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I have a range of measures programmed in Inquisit and I am now hoping to deliver them to participants orally to avoid issues with reading level.  Suggestions on how this can be accomplished?

thanks!
Christina

Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
Christina - Sunday, April 15, 2018
I have a range of measures programmed in Inquisit and I am now hoping to deliver them to participants orally to avoid issues with reading level.  Suggestions on how this can be accomplished?

thanks!
Christina

You would need to create audio files that say whatever you need to tell participants (instructions, read aloud the question, etc.) and then display those audio files just like any other stimulus during your trials. It's not possible to use a screenreader or the like with Inquisit.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search