Windowed And Monitors

Author
arcv2
Associate Member (100 reputation)Associate Member (100 reputation)Associate Member (100 reputation)Associate Member (100 reputation)Associate Member (100 reputation)Associate Member (100 reputation)Associate Member (100 reputation)Associate Member (100 reputation)Associate Member (100 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello,

I am running a study in which it necessary that we a two monitor set up. We have had some issues getting the our Inquisit pages displaying on the second monitor. I hit a couple of road blocks in trying to fix this issue but I don't know if fixed the first problem would make the second problem irrelevant .

+  I can't get a my inquisit windows to open in full screen on monitor two. (you might say that I should just switch what monitor is monitor 1 but this would cause other problem)

+  When I use /windowsize to change from fullscreen to windowed, I can't interact with certain elements when the window is dragged on to monitor 2

Any guidance would be helpful

-Thanks
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
arcv2 - Sunday, April 15, 2018
Hello,

I am running a study in which it necessary that we a two monitor set up. We have had some issues getting the our Inquisit pages displaying on the second monitor. I hit a couple of road blocks in trying to fix this issue but I don't know if fixed the first problem would make the second problem irrelevant .

+  I can't get a my inquisit windows to open in full screen on monitor two. (you might say that I should just switch what monitor is monitor 1 but this would cause other problem)

+  When I use /windowsize to change from fullscreen to windowed, I can't interact with certain elements when the window is dragged on to monitor 2

Any guidance would be helpful

-Thanks

Depending on what you want to do, you can use the /monitor attribute to have stimuli displayed on the secondary monitor.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search