Stroop Task

Stroop Task

Author
sherry09
New Member (40 reputation)New Member (40 reputation)New Member (40 reputation)New Member (40 reputation)New Member (40 reputation)New Member (40 reputation)New Member (40 reputation)New Member (40 reputation)New Member (40 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Hello, 
I am trying to modify a Stroop task. I have 5 categories and currently, the task includes 135 trials sampled randomly. I would like to change that to 200 trails and each word is presented 4 times in each colour, in all 5 categories. I was wondering if anyone could please help me with that? 

Thanks!!
Sherry 
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (395K reputation)Supreme Being (395K reputation)Supreme Being (395K reputation)Supreme Being (395K reputation)Supreme Being (395K reputation)Supreme Being (395K reputation)Supreme Being (395K reputation)Supreme Being (395K reputation)Supreme Being (395K reputation)

Group: Administrators
sherry09 - Sunday, May 13, 2018
Hello, 
I am trying to modify a Stroop task. I have 5 categories and currently, the task includes 135 trials sampled randomly. I would like to change that to 200 trails and each word is presented 4 times in each colour, in all 5 categories. I was wondering if anyone could please help me with that? 

Thanks!!
Sherry 

Happy to help. What specifically are you having trouble with?

GO

Reading This Topic

Login
Existing Account
Email Address:

Password:

Social Logins

Select a Forum....

Millisecond Forums

Search