Stroop Task

Author
sherry09
Partner Member (740 reputation)Partner Member (740 reputation)Partner Member (740 reputation)Partner Member (740 reputation)Partner Member (740 reputation)Partner Member (740 reputation)Partner Member (740 reputation)Partner Member (740 reputation)Partner Member (740 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello, 
I am trying to modify a Stroop task. I have 5 categories and currently, the task includes 135 trials sampled randomly. I would like to change that to 200 trails and each word is presented 4 times in each colour, in all 5 categories. I was wondering if anyone could please help me with that? 

Thanks!!
Sherry 
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
sherry09 - Sunday, May 13, 2018
Hello, 
I am trying to modify a Stroop task. I have 5 categories and currently, the task includes 135 trials sampled randomly. I would like to change that to 200 trails and each word is presented 4 times in each colour, in all 5 categories. I was wondering if anyone could please help me with that? 

Thanks!!
Sherry 

Happy to help. What specifically are you having trouble with?

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search