help with designing the test

Author
majam
Associate Member (185 reputation)Associate Member (185 reputation)Associate Member (185 reputation)Associate Member (185 reputation)Associate Member (185 reputation)Associate Member (185 reputation)Associate Member (185 reputation)Associate Member (185 reputation)Associate Member (185 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi! I am using the inquisit to run the IAT test with a pair of target categories and a pair of attribute categories. 
I followed the example of one test shown in the sample on the website. However, I am getting an error message once I try to run it, it says unable to load html intro.iat page (see attached screenshot). Does anyone know how I can fix this? Please help! I need it for my study. Thanks! Maja 
Attachments
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
majam - Friday, July 13, 2018
Hi! I am using the inquisit to run the IAT test with a pair of target categories and a pair of attribute categories. 
I followed the example of one test shown in the sample on the website. However, I am getting an error message once I try to run it, it says unable to load html intro.iat page (see attached screenshot). Does anyone know how I can fix this? Please help! I need it for my study. Thanks! Maja 

Make sure the intro_iat.htm file exists in the same location where your script is stored and is named exactly as in the <htmlpage intro> element in your script.

majam
majam
Associate Member (185 reputation)Associate Member (185 reputation)Associate Member (185 reputation)Associate Member (185 reputation)Associate Member (185 reputation)Associate Member (185 reputation)Associate Member (185 reputation)Associate Member (185 reputation)Associate Member (185 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Dave - Friday, July 13, 2018
majam - Friday, July 13, 2018

Make sure the intro_iat.htm file exists in the same location where your script is stored and is named exactly as in the <htmlpage intro> element in your script.

Dave! Thanks so much for replying to my post! This is my first time that I am trying to design my study questionnaire on inquisit, so I am struggling with a few things, but I will try your suggestion. Thanks again for taking time to write. Maja 
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search