terminate touchscreen trial with keyboard

terminate touchscreen trial with keyboard

Author
tecnika
Guru
Guru (5K reputation)Guru (5K reputation)Guru (5K reputation)Guru (5K reputation)Guru (5K reputation)Guru (5K reputation)Guru (5K reputation)Guru (5K reputation)Guru (5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Hello Dave,

I would like the experimenter to be able to terminate a trial with a different device from the input device of the trial.

In my case, the participant will use a touchscreen as input device and I would like the experimenter to be able to terminate the trial pressing enter or any other key/s.

Is this possible?

Thank you,

Elena

Dave
Dave
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (516K reputation)Supreme Being (516K reputation)Supreme Being (516K reputation)Supreme Being (516K reputation)Supreme Being (516K reputation)Supreme Being (516K reputation)Supreme Being (516K reputation)Supreme Being (516K reputation)Supreme Being (516K reputation)

Group: Administrators
tecnika - Thursday, August 2, 2018
Hello Dave,

I would like the experimenter to be able to terminate a trial with a different device from the input device of the trial.

In my case, the participant will use a touchscreen as input device and I would like the experimenter to be able to terminate the trial pressing enter or any other key/s.

Is this possible?

Thank you,

Elena

No, I'm afraid this is not possible. A given <trial> element can only have a single /inputdevice.

GO

Reading This Topic

Login
Existing Account
Email Address:

Password:

Social Logins

Select a Forum....

Millisecond Forums

Search