Cannot download data from inquisit web

Author
thv
Esteemed Member (1.9K reputation)Esteemed Member (1.9K reputation)Esteemed Member (1.9K reputation)Esteemed Member (1.9K reputation)Esteemed Member (1.9K reputation)Esteemed Member (1.9K reputation)Esteemed Member (1.9K reputation)Esteemed Member (1.9K reputation)Esteemed Member (1.9K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello,
I am trying to download my web data files, and when I press to download it says does not work and gives a red error message saying:
"Object reference not set to an instance of an object."

This seems to occur only on one of my computers (windows), not the other (linux), though I have no idea why, and I have successfully downloaded data before with the Windows.

Any help on fixing it would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
thv - Friday, August 24, 2018
Hello,
I am trying to download my web data files, and when I press to download it says does not work and gives a red error message saying:

This seems to occur only on one of my computers (windows), not the other (linux), though I have no idea why, and I have successfully downloaded data before with the Windows.

Thanks!

Could you please direct me to the data you are trying to download? I.e. please tell me your account name, and the specific data folders or files you are trying to download. You can send me these via private message if you don't want to post that information publicly. Please also indicate the data format you've selected for download. Thanks.

thv
thv
Esteemed Member (1.9K reputation)Esteemed Member (1.9K reputation)Esteemed Member (1.9K reputation)Esteemed Member (1.9K reputation)Esteemed Member (1.9K reputation)Esteemed Member (1.9K reputation)Esteemed Member (1.9K reputation)Esteemed Member (1.9K reputation)Esteemed Member (1.9K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Dave - Friday, August 24, 2018
thv - Friday, August 24, 2018
Hello,

Thanks!

Could you please direct me to the data you are trying to download? I.e. please tell me your account name, and the specific data folders or files you are trying to download. You can send me these via private message if you don't want to post that information publicly. Please also indicate the data format you've selected for download. Thanks.

Apparently the issue has resolved itself today! Maybe the good old restart the computer trick worked, who knows.
Thanks!
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search