Dot memory task and BART in one programme

Author
Khai
Associate Member (231 reputation)Associate Member (231 reputation)Associate Member (231 reputation)Associate Member (231 reputation)Associate Member (231 reputation)Associate Member (231 reputation)Associate Member (231 reputation)Associate Member (231 reputation)Associate Member (231 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi, 

I am interested to create a programme for my experiment involving both dot memory task (De Neys & Schaeken, 2007) and BART (Lejuezet al., 2002). The design is as follows:

https://www.millisecond.com/forums/Uploads/Images/31f80a1a-c69e-4f20-938b-4316.jpg

Would anyone be able to advise if Inquisit Lab is able to do this (or any other programme to support this)? How do I go about programming this task? Appreciate your advise, as programming is not my cup of tea. 

Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
Khai - Friday, September 7, 2018
Hi, 

I am interested to create a programme for my experiment involving both dot memory task (De Neys & Schaeken, 2007) and BART (Lejuezet al., 2002). The design is as follows:

https://www.millisecond.com/forums/Uploads/Images/31f80a1a-c69e-4f20-938b-4316.jpg

Would anyone be able to advise if Inquisit Lab is able to do this (or any other programme to support this)? How do I go about programming this task? Appreciate your advise, as programming is not my cup of tea. 

It's certainly possible to do using Inquisit Lab. Start with the BART script as your baseline. Add the trials and blocks for your dot memory task (presentation and recall), then run the blocks in the desired order, i.e. dot memory presentation block -> BART block of 30 trials -> dot memory recall block -> dot memory presentation block -> BART block of 30 trials -> dot memory recall block.

Khai
Khai
Associate Member (231 reputation)Associate Member (231 reputation)Associate Member (231 reputation)Associate Member (231 reputation)Associate Member (231 reputation)Associate Member (231 reputation)Associate Member (231 reputation)Associate Member (231 reputation)Associate Member (231 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Dave - Monday, September 10, 2018
Khai - Friday, September 7, 2018
Hi, 

It's certainly possible to do using Inquisit Lab. Start with the BART script as your baseline. Add the trials and blocks for your dot memory task (presentation and recall), then run the blocks in the desired order, i.e. dot memory presentation block -> BART block of 30 trials -> dot memory recall block -> dot memory presentation block -> BART block of 30 trials -> dot memory recall block.

Thank you for the information. Appreciate it :)
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search