After a good long while in beta, Inquisit 184.108.40.206 has finally been released. There are lots of new features and bug fixes in here.
- Full validation support for <openended> questions, including making a response mandatory and contraining responses by length, type of character, and even pattern such as phone numbers and email addresses.
- Two new attributes, isvalidreseponse and iscorrectresponse, that allow responses in any type of trial to be categorized as valid and correct based on complex expressions.
- Ability to specify the position of next and back buttons on survey pages.
- Added ability to insert dynamic text into the response options for multiple choice questions in surveys.
- Fixed a number of bugs presenting right-to-left languages such as Hebrew and Arabic.
- Added numerous missing help topics.
And more. For a full list of features and fixes, see our release notes.