Inquisit Web does not showing pictures

Author
Michal_O
Associate Member (78 reputation)Associate Member (78 reputation)Associate Member (78 reputation)Associate Member (78 reputation)Associate Member (78 reputation)Associate Member (78 reputation)Associate Member (78 reputation)Associate Member (78 reputation)Associate Member (78 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I created an experiment a couple of months ago to use on Inquisit Web. I decided to run it again, but after updating the Inquisit Player (from 50110 to 50130) it stopped to show pictures... Here, you can find the experiment: https://mili2nd.co/pkib  on pages 3 and 4 there should be images, but it shows numbers instead (2 & 3).

What should I do to have everything work again? 
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
Michal_O - Tuesday, November 27, 2018
I created an experiment a couple of months ago to use on Inquisit Web. I decided to run it again, but after updating the Inquisit Player (from 50110 to 50130) it stopped to show pictures... Here, you can find the experiment: https://mili2nd.co/pkib  on pages 3 and 4 there should be images, but it shows numbers instead (2 & 3).

What should I do to have everything work again? 

Make sure you have a suitable /imagesize defined for the respective <image> elements, i.e. something like

<image A>
/items =("story1_en.png")
/ position = (2,1)
/ imagesize = (80%, 80%)
</image>

<image B>
/items =("story1a_en.png")
/ position = (2,1)
/ imagesize = (80%, 80%)
</image>

That should do the trick.

GO