Alternative Uses Task for Inquisit 4

Author
Ena
Associate Member (186 reputation)Associate Member (186 reputation)Associate Member (186 reputation)Associate Member (186 reputation)Associate Member (186 reputation)Associate Member (186 reputation)Associate Member (186 reputation)Associate Member (186 reputation)Associate Member (186 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello!
I was wondering if the Alternative Uses Task (Guilford, 1967) in the Millisecond test library (https://www.millisecond.com/download/library/alternativeusestask/) is also available for Inquisit 4? I am trying to adapt it from the Inquisit 5 code available in the library but an entirely different coding approach is required due to many of the functions used in Inquisit 5 being unrecognisable when I attempt to run them in Inquisit 4.
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
Ena - Friday, December 7, 2018
Hello!
I was wondering if the Alternative Uses Task (Guilford, 1967) in the Millisecond test library (https://www.millisecond.com/download/library/alternativeusestask/) is also available for Inquisit 4? I am trying to adapt it from the Inquisit 5 code available in the library but an entirely different coding approach is required due to many of the functions used in Inquisit 5 being unrecognisable when I attempt to run them in Inquisit 4.

No, there is no Inquisit 4 version available. You indeed would have to take the Inquisit 5 version of the script and replace any Inquisit 5-specific syntax constructs with Inquisit 4-compatible equivalents (in so far as any exist). This shouldn't be particularly hard to do with this script.

Attachments
alternativeusestask.iqx (439 views, 65.00 KB)
Ena
Ena
Associate Member (186 reputation)Associate Member (186 reputation)Associate Member (186 reputation)Associate Member (186 reputation)Associate Member (186 reputation)Associate Member (186 reputation)Associate Member (186 reputation)Associate Member (186 reputation)Associate Member (186 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Dave - Friday, December 7, 2018
Ena - Friday, December 7, 2018
Hello!

No, there is no Inquisit 4 version available. You indeed would have to take the Inquisit 5 version of the script and replace any Inquisit 5-specific syntax constructs with Inquisit 4-compatible equivalents (in so far as any exist). This shouldn't be particularly hard to do with this script.

Thank you!
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search