Weird eyetracker data

Author
Willem
Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Willem - 2/17/2019
Dave - Friday, February 15, 2019
Dave - Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Thank you for the additional details and confirmation. We're investigating the issue and hope to have a fix out in short order. I will update this thread as soon as it is available.

We think we've fixed the duplicate recordings issue, and an updated 5.0.14.0 build is available here:

https://staginginquisit.millisecond.com/5/5_0_14_0/win/Inquisit_50140.exe

It would be great if you could give this build a try at your earliest convenience and let us know whether you're still seeing duplicate records with either of your setups. Thanks so much!

I just tried it out on the pupilsize script and it seems have fixed the issue; thanks!

I have since checked out the data a bit more, and while it has been much improved, there are still some duplicates in the data. However, it seems that this does not apply to the timestamps. Everything but the timestamps seems to be repeated across multiple rows of data, sometimes. I have attached some example data. At row 398 you can see some duplicate rows (except for the timestamps). I recorded this data with a Tobii Pro Spectrum at 150 Hz, using the pupilsize example script.
Attachments
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search