Tobii Eye Tracker Error 1

Author
JSerek
Respected Member (391 reputation)Respected Member (391 reputation)Respected Member (391 reputation)Respected Member (391 reputation)Respected Member (391 reputation)Respected Member (391 reputation)Respected Member (391 reputation)Respected Member (391 reputation)Respected Member (391 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi everyone,

I've got an issue with my procedure for Eyetracker. Everything works fine if I run every script separately, but when I batch all scripts the procedure freezes when it comes to the script with ET measurement and calibration. After the training the Inq freezes and after 'ctrl +q' I got 'Tobii Eyetracker Error 1: Calibration was cancelled or failed'. My batch looks something like this:

1. questionnaire 
2. training
3. 1st part of the procedure with ET.
4. 2nd part with ET
5. questionnaire 

Is there a possibility to calibrate participants in between scripts using <batch> or do I have to run every script separately in order to do that? 

Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
JSerek - Friday, February 22, 2019
Hi everyone,

I've got an issue with my procedure for Eyetracker. Everything works fine if I run every script separately, but when I batch all scripts the procedure freezes when it comes to the script with ET measurement and calibration. After the training the Inq freezes and after 'ctrl +q' I got 'Tobii Eyetracker Error 1: Calibration was cancelled or failed'. My batch looks something like this:

1. questionnaire 
2. training
3. 1st part of the procedure with ET.
4. 2nd part with ET
5. questionnaire 

Is there a possibility to calibrate participants in between scripts using <batch> or do I have to run every script separately in order to do that? 

What you can do to avoid the issue, is to run the scripts via a small command line script instead of using a <batch> element. See e.g. https://www.millisecond.com/support/docs/v5/html/articles/batchscripts.htm and https://www.millisecond.com/support/docs/v5/html/howto/howtocommandline.htm

JSerek
JSerek
Respected Member (391 reputation)Respected Member (391 reputation)Respected Member (391 reputation)Respected Member (391 reputation)Respected Member (391 reputation)Respected Member (391 reputation)Respected Member (391 reputation)Respected Member (391 reputation)Respected Member (391 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
It works! Thank you very much, once again.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search