Block Feedback

Author
Associate Member (163 reputation)Associate Member (163 reputation)Associate Member (163 reputation)Associate Member (163 reputation)Associate Member (163 reputation)Associate Member (163 reputation)Associate Member (163 reputation)Associate Member (163 reputation)Associate Member (163 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi there,

I have a block of trials that repeats until the participant reaches 100%. I would like to add some text between repeats to let them know that they will be repeating the block - how can I do this?

The trials in the block also branch to error trials meaning that when I include block feedback, the percentage correct calculated includes these trials. Is there a way to calculate and report percentage correct for a subset of trials?

This is one of my block scripts:

<block Test1>
/trials = [1-4=noreplace(indiv_test_T1, cat_test_T1)]
/onblockend = [list.indiv_face_1_T1.reset();list.cat_face_1_T1.reset()]
/correcttarget=(percentcorrect, 100, 3)
/blockfeedback=(correct)
</block>

Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
1234567 - Tuesday, February 26, 2019
Hi there,

I have a block of trials that repeats until the participant reaches 100%. I would like to add some text between repeats to let them know that they will be repeating the block - how can I do this?

The trials in the block also branch to error trials meaning that when I include block feedback, the percentage correct calculated includes these trials. Is there a way to calculate and report percentage correct for a subset of trials?

<block Test1>
/blockfeedback=(correct)
</block>

You can set up a <page> element that displays a message that the block will be repeated and display that <page> per the <block>'s /postinstructions

As for excluding the the error trials from any calculations, you can do that by using performance metric functions and /branch insteat of /correcttarget.

https://www.millisecond.com/support/docs/v4/html/language/expressions/functions.htm

percentcorrect(trial.indiv_test_T1, trial.cat_test_T1)

Associate Member (163 reputation)Associate Member (163 reputation)Associate Member (163 reputation)Associate Member (163 reputation)Associate Member (163 reputation)Associate Member (163 reputation)Associate Member (163 reputation)Associate Member (163 reputation)Associate Member (163 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Dave - Wednesday, February 27, 2019
1234567 - Tuesday, February 26, 2019
Hi there,

<block Test1>
/blockfeedback=(correct)
</block>

You can set up a <page> element that displays a message that the block will be repeated and display that <page> per the <block>'s /postinstructions

As for excluding the the error trials from any calculations, you can do that by using performance metric functions and /branch insteat of /correcttarget.

https://www.millisecond.com/support/docs/v4/html/language/expressions/functions.htm

percentcorrect(trial.indiv_test_T1, trial.cat_test_T1)

Thanks for your help
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search