Saving your data file

Author
Reau
Associate Member (148 reputation)Associate Member (148 reputation)Associate Member (148 reputation)Associate Member (148 reputation)Associate Member (148 reputation)Associate Member (148 reputation)Associate Member (148 reputation)Associate Member (148 reputation)Associate Member (148 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
In the experiment I'm conducting I ask participants to fill out their number and group number at the beginning. I have a <data> file saved at the end of the experiment, how can I automatically save the filename to correspond to their group/number.

Right now it saves it with the date/time.

Thanks in advance!
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
Reau - Tuesday, March 5, 2019
In the experiment I'm conducting I ask participants to fill out their number and group number at the beginning. I have a <data> file saved at the end of the experiment, how can I automatically save the filename to correspond to their group/number.

Right now it saves it with the date/time.

Thanks in advance!

It's not possible to do that, however the data file *will* automatically include the subject ID (not just date and time) when you set /separatefiles = true in your <data> element.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search