Summarydata of a part of the data

Summarydata of a part of the data

Author
Reau
New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Hi,
For my experiment I would like the summarydata of the last 3 blocks of my data, so discarding the first two blocks. However I do need to record the data, so recorddata = false is not an option. 

Is there maybe a way to add an extra data file which only shows the last 3 blocks of raw data, so I can take the summary of that data?
Or maybe there is an easier way I haven't thought of, I would love to hear it!

Thanks in advance!
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being
Supreme Being (578K reputation)Supreme Being (578K reputation)Supreme Being (578K reputation)Supreme Being (578K reputation)Supreme Being (578K reputation)Supreme Being (578K reputation)Supreme Being (578K reputation)Supreme Being (578K reputation)Supreme Being (578K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Reau - Tuesday, March 5, 2019
Hi,
For my experiment I would like the summarydata of the last 3 blocks of my data, so discarding the first two blocks. However I do need to record the data, so recorddata = false is not an option. 

Is there maybe a way to add an extra data file which only shows the last 3 blocks of raw data, so I can take the summary of that data?
Or maybe there is an easier way I haven't thought of, I would love to hear it!

Thanks in advance!

> Is there maybe a way to add an extra data file which only shows the last 3 blocks of raw data.

No. You would have to extract the data from the last three blocks from the full raw data file (that should be relatively straightforward using any kind of spreadsheet or data analysis application).

GO

Reading This Topic

Login
Existing Account
Email Address:

Password:

Social Logins

Select a Forum....

Millisecond Forums

Search