Summarydata of a part of the data

Author
Reau
Associate Member (148 reputation)Associate Member (148 reputation)Associate Member (148 reputation)Associate Member (148 reputation)Associate Member (148 reputation)Associate Member (148 reputation)Associate Member (148 reputation)Associate Member (148 reputation)Associate Member (148 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi,
For my experiment I would like the summarydata of the last 3 blocks of my data, so discarding the first two blocks. However I do need to record the data, so recorddata = false is not an option. 

Is there maybe a way to add an extra data file which only shows the last 3 blocks of raw data, so I can take the summary of that data?
Or maybe there is an easier way I haven't thought of, I would love to hear it!

Thanks in advance!
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
Reau - Tuesday, March 5, 2019
Hi,
For my experiment I would like the summarydata of the last 3 blocks of my data, so discarding the first two blocks. However I do need to record the data, so recorddata = false is not an option. 

Is there maybe a way to add an extra data file which only shows the last 3 blocks of raw data, so I can take the summary of that data?
Or maybe there is an easier way I haven't thought of, I would love to hear it!

Thanks in advance!

> Is there maybe a way to add an extra data file which only shows the last 3 blocks of raw data.

No. You would have to extract the data from the last three blocks from the full raw data file (that should be relatively straightforward using any kind of spreadsheet or data analysis application).

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search