Turning off calibration for Tobii Eyetracker

Author
JSerek
Respected Member (391 reputation)Respected Member (391 reputation)Respected Member (391 reputation)Respected Member (391 reputation)Respected Member (391 reputation)Respected Member (391 reputation)Respected Member (391 reputation)Respected Member (391 reputation)Respected Member (391 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi Dave,

here I am with another question. Is there a possibility to turn off Inqusit calibration for Tobii eyetracker? I would like to use a different script for eye tracker calibration.

Best regards,
Jakub
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
JSerek - Thursday, March 28, 2019
Hi Dave,

here I am with another question. Is there a possibility to turn off Inqusit calibration for Tobii eyetracker? I would like to use a different script for eye tracker calibration.

Best regards,
Jakub

No, I don't think calibration can be disabled. However, could you clarify what exactly you mean by "us[ing] a different script for eye tracker calibration"? What kind of script and what's the intended difference to the script you're using currently?

JSerek
JSerek
Respected Member (391 reputation)Respected Member (391 reputation)Respected Member (391 reputation)Respected Member (391 reputation)Respected Member (391 reputation)Respected Member (391 reputation)Respected Member (391 reputation)Respected Member (391 reputation)Respected Member (391 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Thank you for your answer.

My supervisor wants to have a data also from calibration and as far I as know I can't get data from build-in calibration in Inquisit. So I've got calibration script for Tobii made in python. I've already created the whole procedure in Inquisit and I'm trying to avoid reprograming it into python, but right now both calibrations are on, and the one from Inquisit is overwriting the one from python.
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
JSerek - Friday, March 29, 2019
Thank you for your answer.

My supervisor wants to have a data also from calibration and as far I as know I can't get data from build-in calibration in Inquisit. So I've got calibration script for Tobii made in python. I've already created the whole procedure in Inquisit and I'm trying to avoid reprograming it into python, but right now both calibrations are on, and the one from Inquisit is overwriting the one from python.

I see, thank you for the clarification. I'm afraid it's not currently possible to use an external calibration routine with the Inquisit Tobii plugin.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search