Displaying multiple pictures on one page and having participants choose one

Author
erica.goodman@und.edu
Associate Member (83 reputation)Associate Member (83 reputation)Associate Member (83 reputation)Associate Member (83 reputation)Associate Member (83 reputation)Associate Member (83 reputation)Associate Member (83 reputation)Associate Member (83 reputation)Associate Member (83 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello!
I am pretty new to Inquisit, so sorry if this is a basic question. I've looked around forums and haven't seen an answer to this.
I need to display 60 images at once and then have the pp choose one picture (which person you find most attractive of the 60). 
Is there a way to do this?

Relatedly (but less important), is there a way to have the picture they chose appear on following pages?

Thanks! 
-Erica 
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
erica.goodman@und.edu - Thursday, May 2, 2019
Hello!
I am pretty new to Inquisit, so sorry if this is a basic question. I've looked around forums and haven't seen an answer to this.
I need to display 60 images at once and then have the pp choose one picture (which person you find most attractive of the 60). 
Is there a way to do this?

Relatedly (but less important), is there a way to have the picture they chose appear on following pages?

Thanks! 
-Erica 

You may find this example helpful: https://library.millisecond.com/v3/selectitems/selectitems.zip

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search