Need help changing trials to 160 instead of 80 - can't see where I need to edit!

Author
stefaniafranja
Esteemed Member (1.9K reputation)Esteemed Member (1.9K reputation)Esteemed Member (1.9K reputation)Esteemed Member (1.9K reputation)Esteemed Member (1.9K reputation)Esteemed Member (1.9K reputation)Esteemed Member (1.9K reputation)Esteemed Member (1.9K reputation)Esteemed Member (1.9K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello, 
I have taken an existing Alcohol probe (pictorial) task, and had success editing images, and parameters in the task. Although I have placed additional images in the list, and edited item numbers list to have additional repetitions, I am still only ending up with 80 trials, when I am hoping to have 160 trials. 

Everything else is working as it should - just not sure where/ how to double the amount of trials.

Any help much appreciated!
stef
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
stefaniafranja - Monday, May 13, 2019
Hello, 
I have taken an existing Alcohol probe (pictorial) task, and had success editing images, and parameters in the task. Although I have placed additional images in the list, and edited item numbers list to have additional repetitions, I am still only ending up with 80 trials, when I am hoping to have 160 trials. 

Everything else is working as it should - just not sure where/ how to double the amount of trials.

Any help much appreciated!
stef

If you want the test block to run 160 trials, you need to change

Note: presents 80 trials (trial order is determined randomly)
<block ImageDotProbeTask>
/ onblockbegin = [values.task = 2]
/ trials = [1-80 = noreplace(Alcohol, Filler)]
</block>

to

Note: presents 80 trials (trial order is determined randomly)
<block ImageDotProbeTask>
/ onblockbegin = [values.task = 2]
/ trials = [1-160 = noreplace(Alcohol, Filler)]
</block>

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search