Data export: information where a stimulus was presented

Author
Maleza
Respected Member (462 reputation)Respected Member (462 reputation)Respected Member (462 reputation)Respected Member (462 reputation)Respected Member (462 reputation)Respected Member (462 reputation)Respected Member (462 reputation)Respected Member (462 reputation)Respected Member (462 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Dear all,
In my study I present numbers either on top of the computer screen, or at the bottom.
I have a list of 32 numbers which are randomly presented and they randomly appear at the top or the bottom and participants have to type in an estimation.

<counter vpositions1>
/ items = (95,5)
/ select = noreplace
/ selectionmode = random
</counter>

I need to know which number was presented where. How can I create an output in which I can see that? Ideally, every "trial" the answers two the 32 number would appear in a difefrent row fopr each participant.
Thank you very much for your help

Best,
Lea

Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
Maleza - 6/3/2019
Dear all,
In my study I present numbers either on top of the computer screen, or at the bottom.
I have a list of 32 numbers which are randomly presented and they randomly appear at the top or the bottom and participants have to type in an estimation.

<counter vpositions1>
/ items = (95,5)
/ select = noreplace
/ selectionmode = random
</counter>

I need to know which number was presented where. How can I create an output in which I can see that? Ideally, every "trial" the answers two the 32 number would appear in a difefrent row fopr each participant.
Thank you very much for your help

Best,
Lea

Just log the relevant stimulus element's vposition property:

<data>
/ columns = [date time group subject build blocknum trialnum blockcode trialcode response correct latency stimulusitem stimulusitem text.values.vposition]
</data>

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search