About IAT

Author
abhi
Guru (7.3K reputation)Guru (7.3K reputation)Guru (7.3K reputation)Guru (7.3K reputation)Guru (7.3K reputation)Guru (7.3K reputation)Guru (7.3K reputation)Guru (7.3K reputation)Guru (7.3K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi,

Am working on 'Implicit Attitude Test (IAT) - auditory IAT'  script and tweaking it for my requirement..

In this script are the 'respondent errors' being updated automatcillay (i.e., 'replacing latencies of error trials by the mean latency for the block plus two standard deviations' ). Or I have to do it manually later?

Couldnt see it in the expressions but I saw it mentioned in one of the threads here. Not clear about it.

Thanks

Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
abhi - 6/24/2019
Hi,

Am working on 'Implicit Attitude Test (IAT) - auditory IAT'  script and tweaking it for my requirement..

In this script are the 'respondent errors' being updated automatcillay (i.e., 'replacing latencies of error trials by the mean latency for the block plus two standard deviations' ). Or I have to do it manually later?

Couldnt see it in the expressions but I saw it mentioned in one of the threads here. Not clear about it.

Thanks

The Auditory IAT script, just like all the others, requires participants to press the correct key after an intial erroneous response before moving on to the next trial. This creates a built-in error penalty, which makes recoding "respondent errors" unncessary. "D with built-in error penalty" is the recommended D-variant for IATs that require response correction, see Greenwald et al. (2003).

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search