Single Word in Bold or cursive in /caption

Author
nivong
Partner Member (883 reputation)Partner Member (883 reputation)Partner Member (883 reputation)Partner Member (883 reputation)Partner Member (883 reputation)Partner Member (883 reputation)Partner Member (883 reputation)Partner Member (883 reputation)Partner Member (883 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Good morning,

I would like to highlight an expressing within the /caption text due to bold letters and in another case I would like to type it in cursive letters - How is this possible? I only found how to bold type the whole text but not how to do so for a single word within the text.

I hope someone can help out! Thanks a lot!

Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
nivong - 7/8/2019
Good morning,

I would like to highlight an expressing within the /caption text due to bold letters and in another case I would like to type it in cursive letters - How is this possible? I only found how to bold type the whole text but not how to do so for a single word within the text.

I hope someone can help out! Thanks a lot!

It's not possible to have one word have different formatting than the rest.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search