Recording a specific variable

Author
JessicaEMFarias
Expert (1.1K reputation)Expert (1.1K reputation)Expert (1.1K reputation)Expert (1.1K reputation)Expert (1.1K reputation)Expert (1.1K reputation)Expert (1.1K reputation)Expert (1.1K reputation)Expert (1.1K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi!

I have designed an experiment in which participants should point out in which side of a square there are more dots. There are 20 trials and they are rewarded based on the choices they make. If they choose the left side, they are rewarded nothing and if they choose the right side, they are rewarded 0.10. 

I have been able to record each of the participant`s choice in the output file, but I need to record the final balance (after the 20 trials) as well. Is that possible to do that?

Attachments
Script 7.rar (294 views, 230.00 KB)
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
JessicaEMFarias - 9/12/2019
Hi!

I have designed an experiment in which participants should point out in which side of a square there are more dots. There are 20 trials and they are rewarded based on the choices they make. If they choose the left side, they are rewarded nothing and if they choose the right side, they are rewarded 0.10. 

I have been able to record each of the participant`s choice in the output file, but I need to record the final balance (after the 20 trials) as well. Is that possible to do that?

Log values.account_balance to the data and summary data files. You already do this with values.selecteditem, it works the same way. Just add values.account_balance to the /columns attributes in the <data> and <summarydata> elements.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search