End of Cyberball

Author
sarahrah
New Member (24 reputation)New Member (24 reputation)New Member (24 reputation)New Member (24 reputation)New Member (24 reputation)New Member (24 reputation)New Member (24 reputation)New Member (24 reputation)New Member (24 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi all,

I'm currently working on the Cyberball in Inquisit 4 and here's my problem: I can't add a block that would allow me to have an end page to the game. I have been trying to follow solutions found on the internet but nothing works.
Does somebody know how to incorporate an end page into this game? It would just be a white page with "Thanks for your participation" or something like that.

Thank you a lot in advance,
Sarah
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
sarahrah - 11/20/2019
Hi all,

I'm currently working on the Cyberball in Inquisit 4 and here's my problem: I can't add a block that would allow me to have an end page to the game. I have been trying to follow solutions found on the internet but nothing works.
Does somebody know how to incorporate an end page into this game? It would just be a white page with "Thanks for your participation" or something like that.

Thank you a lot in advance,
Sarah

You can simply add a <page> element to the script

<page endpage>
^Thanks for your participation!
</page>

and display it at the end via the <expt>'s /postinstructions

<expt main>
/ postinstructions = (endpage)
/ blocks = [1=instructions; 2=game]
/onexptend = [values.completed = 1]
</expt>