Batch file - script stops after first test

Author
toth@fss.muni.cz
New Member (42 reputation)New Member (42 reputation)New Member (42 reputation)New Member (42 reputation)New Member (42 reputation)New Member (42 reputation)New Member (42 reputation)New Member (42 reputation)New Member (42 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Dear all,

I am trying to run several tests in a row using batch function, but after the first test Inquisits ends and the second test does not start. I do not know where can be the problem. Do I have to modify the end of the test script somehow? I am using ST-IAT test from Inquisit 5 library. My batch file code looks as follows:

<batch>
/ file = "demographicsurvey.iqx"
/ file = "ST_IAT_1.iqx"
/ file = "ST_IAT_2.iqx"
</batch>

Aftrer the ST_IAT_1 Inquisit stops and ST_IAT_2 wont start. 
Thank you for your help.

Michal
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
toth@fss.muni.cz - 12/16/2019
Dear all,

I am trying to run several tests in a row using batch function, but after the first test Inquisits ends and the second test does not start. I do not know where can be the problem. Do I have to modify the end of the test script somehow? I am using ST-IAT test from Inquisit 5 library. My batch file code looks as follows:

<batch>
/ file = "demographicsurvey.iqx"
/ file = "ST_IAT_1.iqx"
/ file = "ST_IAT_2.iqx"
</batch>

Aftrer the ST_IAT_1 Inquisit stops and ST_IAT_2 wont start. 
Thank you for your help.

Michal

There is nothing wrong with the <batch> code per se. It's not possible to diagnose the problem without all the scripts -- please provide those (you can attach files to a post via +Insert -> Add File...). Note that the IATs will require a numerical group ID for condition assignment purposes -- they will not run when provided a non-numerical ID.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search