Matching and randomizing

Author
Libra
Respected Member (438 reputation)Respected Member (438 reputation)Respected Member (438 reputation)Respected Member (438 reputation)Respected Member (438 reputation)Respected Member (438 reputation)Respected Member (438 reputation)Respected Member (438 reputation)Respected Member (438 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi, I have an experimental design but is having difficulties achieving it on Inquisit.
In my study, I am going to introduce participants to 80 hypothetical targets and ask them to provide judgments about these targets. On each trial, participants will see the target's face picture for 500ms, and then read this target's information for 2000ms, and then make a judgment about this target (e.g. How attractive is this person? on a scale of 1-5). I have 80 targets (80 different face pictures), 80 different pieces of information, and 7 different judgment questions to be asked for each target. Throughout the experiment, each target will be presented for 7 times. Each time this target is presented, a different judgment question will be presented. The order of target presentation and the order of judgment questions associated with each target will be randomized across participants. I can actually achieve all of these. 
But the difficulty is to achieve the following: For each participant, I want them to see a picture paired with the same information, every time this target is repeated. But for different participants, I want the picture to be randomly matched with a different information. 
Hope I have explained the experimental design clearly. I would really appreciate it if you could give me some hints about how to achieve this randomization on Inquisit. Thank you! 

Libra
Libra
Respected Member (438 reputation)Respected Member (438 reputation)Respected Member (438 reputation)Respected Member (438 reputation)Respected Member (438 reputation)Respected Member (438 reputation)Respected Member (438 reputation)Respected Member (438 reputation)Respected Member (438 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Oh never mind I figured it out! 
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search