Change font size on launch page of inqusit web

Author
bacherp
New Member (8 reputation)New Member (8 reputation)New Member (8 reputation)New Member (8 reputation)New Member (8 reputation)New Member (8 reputation)New Member (8 reputation)New Member (8 reputation)New Member (8 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello,

I try to launch an experiment with inquisit web. I would like to modify the text on the (default) launch page where you can start the experiment. I got that you can edit the text with html tags like <br> etc. But it did not work with the font size. I used different html commands I found on the internet but none of them worked. Is it not possible to change the font size on the default launch page? Or is it possible and which one is the correct command?

Thanks for your help! :)
Greetings,

Paul  

Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
bacherp - 3/31/2020
Hello,

I try to launch an experiment with inquisit web. I would like to modify the text on the (default) launch page where you can start the experiment. I got that you can edit the text with html tags like <br> etc. But it did not work with the font size. I used different html commands I found on the internet but none of them worked. Is it not possible to change the font size on the default launch page? Or is it possible and which one is the correct command?

Thanks for your help! :)
Greetings,

Paul  

It's not possible with the default launch page. If need be you can create a custom launch page.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search