branching and one range for 3 questions

Author
poleraze
Associate Member (248 reputation)Associate Member (248 reputation)Associate Member (248 reputation)Associate Member (248 reputation)Associate Member (248 reputation)Associate Member (248 reputation)Associate Member (248 reputation)Associate Member (248 reputation)Associate Member (248 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello, everybody,

i am currently programming a rather simple questionnaire, but i am stuck on two commands.

1. i would like to program a branch or something like surveypagex so that the next question only comes up if the previous question was answered with e.g. yes.
So not the skip otion which I have already used.
2. i would like that the answers to the first three questions of surveypage1 TOGETHER must not exceed 15.

Thanks for your help.
Greetings

Attachments
Fensterfragebogen.zip (297 views, 5.00 KB)
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
poleraze - 4/3/2020
Hello, everybody,

i am currently programming a rather simple questionnaire, but i am stuck on two commands.

1. i would like to program a branch or something like surveypagex so that the next question only comes up if the previous question was answered with e.g. yes.
So not the skip otion which I have already used.
2. i would like that the answers to the first three questions of surveypage1 TOGETHER must not exceed 15.

Thanks for your help.
Greetings

Re. 1) See https://www.millisecond.com/forums/Topic5460.aspx

<surveypage x>
/caption = ""
/subcaption = " "
/questions = [1 = Arbeitsplatz1]
/branch = = [if (radiobuttons.arbeitsplatz1.response == 1)surveypage.x2]
</surveypage>

<surveypage x2>
/caption = ""
/subcaption = " "
/ questions = [1= arbeitsplatz2]
</surveypage>

Re. 2):

<surveypage 2>
/caption = ""
/subcaption = " "
/questions = [1 = allgemeine_Fragen1, allgemeine_Fragen2, allgemeine_Fragen3]
/ branch = [if (textbox.allgemeine_fragen1.response + textbox.allgemeine_fragen2.response + textbox.allgemeine_fragen3.response > 15) surveypage.2error]
</surveypage>

<surveypage 2error>
/ caption = "Die Summe der Antworten darf 15 nicht überschreiten."
/ timeout = 3000
/ branch = [surveypage.2]
/ showbackbutton = false
/ nextbuttonposition = (-25%, -10%)
</surveypage>

poleraze
poleraze
Associate Member (248 reputation)Associate Member (248 reputation)Associate Member (248 reputation)Associate Member (248 reputation)Associate Member (248 reputation)Associate Member (248 reputation)Associate Member (248 reputation)Associate Member (248 reputation)Associate Member (248 reputation)
Hey Dave,

i have finished the questionnaire now. the branches all work, except if you use the back button. then the whole surveypage process does not work anymore. the order of the surveypages is not correct anymore.
Did I make a mistake in the survey?

thanks again
Linus

Attachments
Fensterfragebogen_neu2.zip (274 views, 9.00 KB)
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
poleraze - 4/14/2020
Hey Dave,

i have finished the questionnaire now. the branches all work, except if you use the back button. then the whole surveypage process does not work anymore. the order of the surveypages is not correct anymore.
Did I make a mistake in the survey?

thanks again
Linus

> then the whole surveypage process does not work anymore

Please be more specific. What *exactly* does not work anymore. Which branches? Please refer to the relevant elements by name exactly as they appear in the script.

poleraze
poleraze
Its non-specific. If I use the back button and then the next button again (as i would to change some answer) the next page will be skipped.
It seems like the surveyscript gets followed only once. If a page has been "used" once it wont come again.

Dave
Dave
poleraze - 4/14/2020
Its non-specific. If I use the back button and then the next button again (as i would to change some answer) the next page will be skipped.
It seems like the surveyscript gets followed only once. If a page has been "used" once it wont come again.

Well, part of the story is that this is wrong:

/pages = [1= alg1, alg2, alg3;
2= actliv1, actliv2, actliv3;
3= wind1, wind2, wind3, wind4, wind5, wind6, wind7, wind8 ,wind9, wind10, wind11;
4= qual1,qual2,qual3,qual4,qual5,qual6;
5= iso1, iso2;
6= work1;
7= workwind2,workwind3,workwind4,workwind5,workwind6,workwind7,workwind8,workwind9,workwind10,workwind11,workwind12;
8= Homeoffice_work1;
9= Homeofficeworkwind2, Homeofficeworkwind3, Homeofficeworkwind4, Homeofficeworkwind5, Homeofficeworkwind6, Homeofficeworkwind7, Homeofficeworkwind8, Homeofficeworkwind9, Homeofficeworkwind10, Homeofficeworkwind11, Homeofficeworkwind12;
10= Isores1,Isores2,Isores3,Isores4,Isores5,Isores6;
11= final]

Page 2 can't be three pages and so forth. This will work as long as you move forward. But when you are at page actliv1, navigate back, and navigate forward again, page actliv1 will not come back up again, but things will go directly to page actliv2.

Spell the page order out properly.

/pages = [1=alg1; 2=alg2; 3=alg3;
4=actliv1; 5=actliv2; 6=actliv3;
7=wind1; 8=wind2; 9=wind3; 10=wind4; 11=wind5; 12=wind6; 13=wind7; 14=wind8; 15=wind9; 16=wind10; 17=wind11;
18=qual1; 19=qual2; 20=qual3; 21=qual4; 22=qual5; 23=qual6;
24=iso1; 25=iso2;
26=work1;
27=workwind2; 28=workwind3; 29=workwind4; 30=workwind5; 31=workwind6; 32=workwind7; 33=workwind8; 34=workwind9; 35=workwind10; 36=workwind11; 37=workwind12;
38=Homeoffice_work1;
39=Homeofficeworkwind2; 40=Homeofficeworkwind3; 41=Homeofficeworkwind4; 42=Homeofficeworkwind5; 43=Homeofficeworkwind6; 44=Homeofficeworkwind7; 45=Homeofficeworkwind8; 46=Homeofficeworkwind9; 47=Homeofficeworkwind10; 48=Homeofficeworkwind11; 49=Homeofficeworkwind12;
50=Isores1; 51=Isores2; 52=Isores3; 53=Isores4; 54=Isores5; 55=Isores6;
56=final]
poleraze
poleraze
Hey, Dave, sorry to bother you again.
I have done it as you recommended, but now I have the problem that when the branch of surveypage work2 is activated and takes me directly to surveypage workwind1, I end up (one foward click later) back at workwind2...

Do I have to work with the skip command? Or where is the error.
I am very grateful for any help.
Greetings Linus

Attachments
Fensterfragebogen_neu2.zip (272 views, 11.00 KB)
Dave
Dave
poleraze - 4/16/2020
Hey, Dave, sorry to bother you again.
I have done it as you recommended, but now I have the problem that when the branch of surveypage work2 is activated and takes me directly to surveypage workwind1, I end up (one foward click later) back at workwind2...

Do I have to work with the skip command? Or where is the error.
I am very grateful for any help.
Greetings Linus

Yes, you need to work with /skip. Otherwise you're running workwind2 *twice* -- once per the /branch, and another time per /pages in the <survey>.

poleraze
poleraze
Hey Dave,

thank you very much. Seems like everything is working.
Greetings Linus

poleraze
poleraze
Hey Dave,

so everthing works, except on mac. There comes this weird "error".
It seems like the answer of the "Garten" question (picture1) is somehow in the following surveypages!
Do you have any idea how we can fix that?
thank you

Attachments
Fensterfragebogen_neu2-1.zip (274 views, 11.00 KB)
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search