Is there a way to select multiple answers for multiple choice questions?

Author
jxb
Associate Member (284 reputation)Associate Member (284 reputation)Associate Member (284 reputation)Associate Member (284 reputation)Associate Member (284 reputation)Associate Member (284 reputation)Associate Member (284 reputation)Associate Member (284 reputation)Associate Member (284 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi,

I am trying to make a questionnaire on a survey page in which some of the multiple choice questions ask you to select all that apply.

Is there a way to allow for the participant to select more than one answer for multiple choice questions?

I have been trying with dropdown and radiobuttons.

Thanks,
jxb
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
jxb - 4/10/2020
Hi,

I am trying to make a questionnaire on a survey page in which some of the multiple choice questions ask you to select all that apply.

Is there a way to allow for the participant to select more than one answer for multiple choice questions?

I have been trying with dropdown and radiobuttons.

Thanks,
jxb

"Select all that apply" is possible with <checkboxes>.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search