Help with if else statement after iaintro with instructions

Author
uinib
Associate Member (122 reputation)Associate Member (122 reputation)Associate Member (122 reputation)Associate Member (122 reputation)Associate Member (122 reputation)Associate Member (122 reputation)Associate Member (122 reputation)Associate Member (122 reputation)Associate Member (122 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Dave - 4/15/2020
uinib - 4/15/2020
Dave - 4/15/2020
uinib - 4/15/2020
Dave - 4/15/2020
uinib - 4/15/2020
Dave - 4/15/2020
uinib - 4/15/2020

Sorry I am new, I was guessing which option is better. Still need help with this could You help me?

If you could please attach the script, I will be happy to help.

By .txt is fine?

You can simply attach the .iqx file. But the .txt file will do for now. In the future, please also provide any and all files a given script requires to run (here: images, the HTML page).

As for the survey with the three yes/no questions, see the attached script. All changes are near the bottom.

Okay I'd for sure. Now please tell me how to ask those 3 questions after iaintro because this is verification if the pollster can take part into my survey..

I've already answered that. See the script I attached to my previous reply.

But I have tested this and there is no differece, so I have to put changes in different sections or something like that? Im really new into this program.

I don't know what you are testing, but it's not the script I attached. If you run that script, you will see the following page right after the intro:

If you answer two or more questions with yes, the script will terminate.

Oh u r right, I don't know why it didnt work for the first time. Thank You really much. Is there any way I can gift You money like 5$ or sth. Cuz You saved me!
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
uinib - 4/15/2020
Dave - 4/15/2020
uinib - 4/15/2020
Dave - 4/15/2020
uinib - 4/15/2020
Dave - 4/15/2020
uinib - 4/15/2020
Dave - 4/15/2020
uinib - 4/15/2020

Sorry I am new, I was guessing which option is better. Still need help with this could You help me?

If you could please attach the script, I will be happy to help.

By .txt is fine?

You can simply attach the .iqx file. But the .txt file will do for now. In the future, please also provide any and all files a given script requires to run (here: images, the HTML page).

As for the survey with the three yes/no questions, see the attached script. All changes are near the bottom.

Okay I'd for sure. Now please tell me how to ask those 3 questions after iaintro because this is verification if the pollster can take part into my survey..

I've already answered that. See the script I attached to my previous reply.

But I have tested this and there is no differece, so I have to put changes in different sections or something like that? Im really new into this program.

I don't know what you are testing, but it's not the script I attached. If you run that script, you will see the following page right after the intro:

If you answer two or more questions with yes, the script will terminate.

Oh u r right, I don't know why it didnt work for the first time. Thank You really much. Is there any way I can gift You money like 5$ or sth. Cuz You saved me!

Glad to help & best of luck with your research project.!
uinib
uinib
Associate Member (122 reputation)Associate Member (122 reputation)Associate Member (122 reputation)Associate Member (122 reputation)Associate Member (122 reputation)Associate Member (122 reputation)Associate Member (122 reputation)Associate Member (122 reputation)Associate Member (122 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi Dave, 
It's me again, I have one more question is it possible to give a pop up message with survery abort? if yes, how Can I do it?

I need "Sorry, You can't take part in this survery"

thanks
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
uinib - 4/21/2020
Hi Dave, 
It's me again, I have one more question is it possible to give a pop up message with survery abort? if yes, how Can I do it?

I need "Sorry, You can't take part in this survery"

thanks

You can't have a pop-up message; you can /branch to a <surveypage> that conveys the message before aborting.

<survey 3questions>
/ pages = [1=questionpage]
/ showpagenumbers = false
/ showquestionnumbers = false
/ showbackbutton = false
</survey>

<surveypage questionpage>
/ questions = [1=q1; 2=q2; 3=q3]
/ branch = [
    if ((radiobuttons.q1.response + radiobuttons.q2.response + radiobuttons.q3.response) >= 2) surveypage.noteligible;
]

</surveypage>

<surveypage noteligible>
/ ontrialend = [
    script.abort();
]

/ caption = "Sorry, you cannot take part in this survey. Press the NEXT button to exit."
</surveypage>

<radiobuttons q1>
/ caption = "Question 1"
/ options = ("Yes", "No")
/ optionvalues = ("1", "0")
</radiobuttons>

<radiobuttons q2>
/ caption = "Question 2"
/ options = ("Yes", "No")
/ optionvalues = ("1", "0")
</radiobuttons>

<radiobuttons q3>