Inquisit Web Scripts

Author
Ine Van der Cruyssen
Associate Member (85 reputation)Associate Member (85 reputation)Associate Member (85 reputation)Associate Member (85 reputation)Associate Member (85 reputation)Associate Member (85 reputation)Associate Member (85 reputation)Associate Member (85 reputation)Associate Member (85 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi!

I'm trying to register a new Inquisit web script, but the buttons (edit, view log, download, and unregister) on the 'Web Script' page don't work (i.e., if I click on them, nothing happens).
Do you know what could be the problem?
Thank you!!

Attachments
Knipsel.jpg (200 views, 51.00 KB)
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
Ine Van der Cruyssen - 5/26/2020
Hi!

I'm trying to register a new Inquisit web script, but the buttons (edit, view log, download, and unregister) on the 'Web Script' page don't work (i.e., if I click on them, nothing happens).
Do you know what could be the problem?
Thank you!!

You have "User" permissions under the account and thus are not permitted to edit or remove other users' web scripts. Only the user who registered the web script or an account administrator can remove the script.

See https://www.millisecond.com/myaccount/privileges.aspx
Ine Van der Cruyssen
Ine Van der Cruyssen
Associate Member (85 reputation)Associate Member (85 reputation)Associate Member (85 reputation)Associate Member (85 reputation)Associate Member (85 reputation)Associate Member (85 reputation)Associate Member (85 reputation)Associate Member (85 reputation)Associate Member (85 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Ok, thank you!
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search