Including an instruction header - n-back script

Author
efowler
New Member (15 reputation)New Member (15 reputation)New Member (15 reputation)New Member (15 reputation)New Member (15 reputation)New Member (15 reputation)New Member (15 reputation)New Member (15 reputation)New Member (15 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi there,

This is my first attempt at using Inquisit to design an experiment so please bear with me. I am using an n-back script from the Millisecond library and would like to add a header to each stimulus page to remind the participant which n-back trial they are on (eg: this is a 1-back trial, this is a 2-back trial ect). Is this possible, and how would I do it?

Thank you,
Emily

Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
efowler - 5/28/2020
Hi there,

This is my first attempt at using Inquisit to design an experiment so please bear with me. I am using an n-back script from the Millisecond library and would like to add a header to each stimulus page to remind the participant which n-back trial they are on (eg: this is a 1-back trial, this is a 2-back trial ect). Is this possible, and how would I do it?

Thank you,
Emily

Define a <text> element like so

<text nbackreminder>
/ items = ("This is a <%values.N%>-back trial.")
/ erase = false
/ position = (50%, 10%)
</text>

and display it in your <trial> elements just like any other stimulus.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search