make response not manditory on memory task

Author
HilaryFarmer
Associate Member (66 reputation)Associate Member (66 reputation)Associate Member (66 reputation)Associate Member (66 reputation)Associate Member (66 reputation)Associate Member (66 reputation)Associate Member (66 reputation)Associate Member (66 reputation)Associate Member (66 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi there!
I am using a web script for face-name association task  and am needing help to edit the code so that responses re not mandatory.
While the script says that participants can leave the response box blank and move on, it will not let them do this.
The code even has required = false
I'm not sure what I could change so that participants can leave the response box blank if needed.
Really appreciate any help.
Hilary
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
HilaryFarmer - 6/10/2020
Hi there!
I am using a web script for face-name association task  and am needing help to edit the code so that responses re not mandatory.
While the script says that participants can leave the response box blank and move on, it will not let them do this.
The code even has required = false
I'm not sure what I could change so that participants can leave the response box blank if needed.
Really appreciate any help.
Hilary

Remove the /mask = alphabetic attributes from the <openended> elements and then they should accept blank responses.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search