Size attribute for radiobuttons

Author
Libra
Respected Member (438 reputation)Respected Member (438 reputation)Respected Member (438 reputation)Respected Member (438 reputation)Respected Member (438 reputation)Respected Member (438 reputation)Respected Member (438 reputation)Respected Member (438 reputation)Respected Member (438 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi, I was trying to set the size of my radio button scales so that there could be a margin between the right side of the computer screen and the rightmost option. There are several radio button questions on a survey page. However, after specifying the size of the radio button scale (/size = (80%, 35%)), I wasn't able to proceed to the next page by clicking the "continue" button. Do you have any idea why this would happen? Or how to set the margin? Thank you! 

Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
Libra - 6/10/2020
Hi, I was trying to set the size of my radio button scales so that there could be a margin between the right side of the computer screen and the rightmost option. There are several radio button questions on a survey page. However, after specifying the size of the radio button scale (/size = (80%, 35%)), I wasn't able to proceed to the next page by clicking the "continue" button. Do you have any idea why this would happen? Or how to set the margin? Thank you! 

Please post the full code showing this issue. The description is insufficient to either reproduce the issue or identify the mistake.
Libra
Libra
Respected Member (438 reputation)Respected Member (438 reputation)Respected Member (438 reputation)Respected Member (438 reputation)Respected Member (438 reputation)Respected Member (438 reputation)Respected Member (438 reputation)Respected Member (438 reputation)Respected Member (438 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I just figured it out! Sorry! Still thank you for your help. 
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search