Screen jumps from corner to corner and doesn’t open full screen

Author
bsarc
New Member (8 reputation)New Member (8 reputation)New Member (8 reputation)New Member (8 reputation)New Member (8 reputation)New Member (8 reputation)New Member (8 reputation)New Member (8 reputation)New Member (8 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I edited a previously working script and now I’m having issues running the experiment. It doesn’t open full screen and the screen keeps jumping from corner to corner. I didn’t change anything that would alter the screen settings, just changed a few of the images and made it so that the images are showed in a specific sequence. Anyone have this problem before or have ideas as to how to fix it?
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
bsarc - 6/20/2020
I edited a previously working script and now I’m having issues running the experiment. It doesn’t open full screen and the screen keeps jumping from corner to corner. I didn’t change anything that would alter the screen settings, just changed a few of the images and made it so that the images are showed in a specific sequence. Anyone have this problem before or have ideas as to how to fix it?

This is not possible to answer without you (1) providing the script (and all files it requires) as well as (2) a description of the changes you made. If you would please do so, I'll be happy to take a look.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search