Error displaying task to participants

Author
OliviaResto
New Member (32 reputation)New Member (32 reputation)New Member (32 reputation)New Member (32 reputation)New Member (32 reputation)New Member (32 reputation)New Member (32 reputation)New Member (32 reputation)New Member (32 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I am running through my study before actually posting it and I keep getting an error message saying that it is unable to load the script. I downloaded a self-esteem IAT from the millisecond library and I am unsure why this keeps happening. If anyone has any tips please let me know I would greatly appreciate it! All the participant IDs in this image are just random numbers I put in trying to run it.

OliviaResto
OliviaResto
New Member (32 reputation)New Member (32 reputation)New Member (32 reputation)New Member (32 reputation)New Member (32 reputation)New Member (32 reputation)New Member (32 reputation)New Member (32 reputation)New Member (32 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I am also having trouble posting the screenshot, the error message looks like this
"Error selfesteemiat.iqx   Unable to open file 'https://scripts.millisecond.com/kanhg848/selfesteemiat/selfesteemiat.iqx'.
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
OliviaResto - 7/2/2020
I am also having trouble posting the screenshot, the error message looks like this
"Error selfesteemiat.iqx   Unable to open file 'https://scripts.millisecond.com/kanhg848/selfesteemiat/selfesteemiat.iqx'.

There are no files currently uploaded to that web experiment, and that is why you're seeing that error.

Any files that once were there seem to have been deleted again, though I cannot tell you anything about the reason. Log in to your account, enter the experiment's settings and re-upload all the files. Once you've done that, things should work just fine.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search