Creating a seperate script that calls a specific counterbalance condition

Author
gloria3715
New Member (8 reputation)New Member (8 reputation)New Member (8 reputation)New Member (8 reputation)New Member (8 reputation)New Member (8 reputation)New Member (8 reputation)New Member (8 reputation)New Member (8 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi,

I'm trying to create a script that calls on specific scripts based on participant/subject number.

I basically have several (32 to be exact) conditions for my experiment and for each condition I created a different script. I want to create a master script that will take one of the 32 scripts and run it for the participant based on their subject number. I've seen a few other examples where people have used the batch element or include element for counterbalancing but I'm unsure of how to start this.

Any help is welcome! Please and thank you!
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
gloria3715 - 7/6/2020
Hi,

I'm trying to create a script that calls on specific scripts based on participant/subject number.

I basically have several (32 to be exact) conditions for my experiment and for each condition I created a different script. I want to create a master script that will take one of the 32 scripts and run it for the participant based on their subject number. I've seen a few other examples where people have used the batch element or include element for counterbalancing but I'm unsure of how to start this.

Any help is welcome! Please and thank you!

<include> elements with /precondition attributes are the way to go. The below example should be on point:

https://www.millisecond.com/forums/FindPost19667.aspx

EurstudentSvZ
EurstudentSvZ
New Member (32 reputation)New Member (32 reputation)New Member (32 reputation)New Member (32 reputation)New Member (32 reputation)New Member (32 reputation)New Member (32 reputation)New Member (32 reputation)New Member (32 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Thank you for your helpful and prompt response. 
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search